Children with ASD & Disability mobile app
- Raising Children Network
- Interactive Media Awards (USA) 2014 – Outstanding Achievement Award, Healthcare.
Created for Raising Children Network, the mobile app assists parents and carers of children with ASD (autism spectrum disorder) and disability, before and after a child is diagnosed. It features support and guidance for parents, provides key contacts and services directory, map tool, latest research and articles, and parents’ experiences video content. Available for Apple and Android.
- Pathfinder to easily navigate each stage of funding, services and support, before and after diagnosis
- Map tool provides ASD or disability services in current area with key contacts directory
- Save contact information to Favourites
- Australian services system with step-by-step expert guidance
- Parents’ story videos, including those with a recent diagnosis or undergoing diagnosis
- Information about ASD and disability from up-to-date, evidence-based articles
- Ability to easily update content and republish new version to app store